حصريا نسخه اكس بى السوداء الرائعه Windows XP Professional SP3 Black Edition 2012.2.20 بتحديثات فبراير 2012 مع تعريفات الساتا بحجم 602 ميجا على اكثر من سيرفر
* This is the original Windows XP Professional SP3 32-bit (Volume License) ISO from Microsoft.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair option.
* This Windows XP is can be updated a Valid WGA CD-Key is already inserted and no Windows XP Activation needed and a WGA crack will be installed too.
* Includes all official and some unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates till 14.2.2012.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI, LAN, WLAN and Monitors.
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set and will be also set for new created Windows XP accounts.
* Includes a Codec Pack that will decode and encode almost every Audio and Video format with any Audio and Video Program.
* Booting and Running a little bit faster then normally because some worthless Windows XP files and Programs are removed and all the Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After Windows XP has been installed you can choose if you the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs should be implemented, if nothing was chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes will be automatically selected.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* It is also possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files in the directory "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" and the file "WINNT.SIF" in the directory "(source)\I386". To do this you need to use a ISO Editor and a text editor to open this files.
* If you install this Windows XP on several computers and want a full automated installation then you need use an ISO Editor and replace the file "WINNT.SIF" in the "(source)\OEM" folder with the one in the "(source)\I386" folder. When you now Boot from this Disc then the main Hard disk drive will be formatted and a new partition will be create and Windows XP will be automatically installed on this partition. Note if you are replacing this "WINNT.SIF" file then you will loss the Recovery Console and the Repair Option that you could run from the Windows XP Disc.
* If the Windows XP installation hangs or if you get a Blue Screen Error during the Windows XP installation then this is probably due to a SATA driver problem. To fix this problem you should do the steps under "Infos on how to Remove the included Drivers and include your own Drivers". If you have a Blue Screen Error during the Windows XP installation then you could use a workaround for this by going into your BIOS and then by turn off the option SATA/ACHI or by changing the SATA Mode option to IDE. This should normally fix the Blue Screen Error, But with this workaround you will loss around 2 to 10 percent of your Hard disk speed.
Infos for Newbies
* The Minimum Computer Requirements ia a "600 MHz Processor" with a "256 MB RAM" and "4 GB Hard disk drive" and a "Super VGA (800x600) Video Adapter".
* If you miss some standard Windows XP programs then open the Windows XP Favorites folder and there you will find alternative links to better programs. This Windows XP programs are removed because they are outdated or they have been replaced by Microsoft with a better version, for example the free Microsoft Outlook Express that has been replaced years ago with the free Windows Live Mail program.
* If you want to change the Windows XP CD-Key after the Windows XP installation then you use the Tool "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" that you find in the "(source)\OEM\INFOS" folder on the Burned Optical Disc and in the ISO file. You can also change the Windows XP Owner and Company with this Tool.
* If you get a malware warning about the files "Keyfinder (Key Changer) v1.51.exe" and "Windows Genuine Advantage Crack for v1.9.0042.0.exe", this is normal because almost all Anti-Virus Programs are detecting Key Changers and Cracks as malware.
* If you have a question or a problem then visit the Website "www.zone54.com", but first make sure that you can't find the solution for your problem in 10 minutes over a Web Search Engine or over the forum search engine at "www.msfn.org".
INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS AND MORE.
* 7 new Windows XP Themes: (ChaNinja Style RC5 v1.0), (Luna Element Black v5.1 + CSS), (Windows 7 Colors v1.0), (Disney - It's a Magical World v1.0), (BlackMesa v1.1), (NeoGeniX LS v1.0), (Royale Remixed v1.47).
* Some new Web Links have been added to the Windows XP Favorites folder.
* Windows XP Key Changer (Keyfinder v1.51) and a text file with working WGA Keys.
* MF4SBF Patch v2.0: This fixes the Windows XP slow boot bug that is caused by the "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319" Service on a Windows XP Machine.
* TCP/IP Patch: Allows you to have 16777214 (Max) Half-Open TCP Connections instead of 10.
* Uxtheme Patch: Allows you to use un-signed Custom visual styles.
* SFC Patch: Allows you to disable and enable Windows File Protection with a registry key.
* RAID-5 Patch: This will enable Software RAID-5 Support.
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications v220.127.116.11 (KB905474).
* Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool v4.5.5900 (KB890830).
(o) Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates:
* Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929).
* Windows Internet Explorer 8.
* Windows Media Player 11.
* Microsoft European Union Expansion Font Update v1.2.
* Microsoft XML Core Services v4.0 Service Pack 3 (KB973685).
* Windows XP Root Certificates Update (KB931125) Version November 2011.
* Windows XP CAPICOM v2102.
* Microsoft Windows Update Web Control 7.4.7600.243.
* Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control 7.4.7057.248.
(o) New Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 Applications: ============================================
* Windows XP Powertoy - ClearType Tuner v1.01.
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v1.6g.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader v1.0 (KB970401).
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage v1.0 (KB952013).
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package v1.0 (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool v1 (KB873374).
* Windows XP QFEcheck v18.104.22.168.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation v22.214.171.124 (KB892130) - Cracked Version.
* 7-Zip v9.20.
* Open Command Prompt Shell Extension v2.1.0.
* HashCheck Shell Extension v2.1.11.
* SumatraPDF v1.9.
* Unlocker v1.9.1.
* Virtual CloneDrive v126.96.36.199.
* K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v8.4.0.
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v7 Update 3.
* Flash Player ActiveX Control v188.8.131.52.
* Microsoft Silverlight v5.0.61118.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.29.1962.
* Microsoft Visual C-family (Up-to-Date) v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7, v8, v9, v10.
* Microsoft Visual Basic (Up-to-Date) v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7+.
REMOVED WINDOWS XP COMPONENTS
* Applications: Address Book
* Multimedia: Images and Backgrounds, Movie Maker, Music Samples, Old CDPlayer and Sound Recorder.
* Network: Communication tools, MSN Explorer, Netmeeting, Outlook Express, Windows Messenger.
* Operating System Options: Blaster/Nachi removal tool, Desktop Cleanup Wizard, Out of Box Experience (OOBE), Tour, Zip Folders.
* Drivers: Display Adapters, IBM ThinkPad, Logitech WingMan, Microsoft SideWinder, Scanners, Serial Pen Tablet, Sony Jog Dial, Toshiba DVD decoder card.
* Files: clock.avi, swtchbrd.bmp, yahoo.bmp.
* Folders: "DOCS", "DOTNETFX", "SUPPORT", "VALUEADD", "I386\WIN9XMIG", "I386\WIN9XUPG".
* Nothing has been removed that could cause any System Problems or any Problems with other Software Applications.
* Added a registry key that truns off the Auto Run for all drives (If this is turned on then someone can easily install malware on your computer or unlock your password protected screensaver).
* Added two separat Yes/No Dialog Boxes one for the Extra Programs Installations and one for the Preconfigured Settings.
* Added K-Lite Mega Codec Pack v8.4.0.
* Re-added an updated "MF4SBF Patch", This Patch fixes the Windows XP slow boot bug that is caused by the "Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319" Service on a Windows XP Machine.
* Updated DriverPack MassStorage form "v11.11" to "v12.01".
* Updated DriverPack LAN from "v11.11" to "v12.02".
* Updated Flash Player ActiveX Control form "v184.108.40.206" to "v220.127.116.11".
* Updated Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from "v7 Update 2" to "v7 Update 3".
* Updated Microsoft Runtimes Visual C-family v5 and v8.
* Updated Tweak "Suppressing Microsoft Update nagging to install Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830)" from "v4.4.5802" to "v4.5.5900".
* Integrated all Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates form 11.1.2012 till 14.2.2012
Size 629 MB
Only One Link
لمشاهدة مزيد من آخر المواضيع:
jpldg Windows XP Professional SP3 Black Edition 2012>2>20 black edition professional sp3 windows xp